Tuesday, January 15, 2008

If you could take a minute to pray today

Please take a moment to pray for the health and recovery for Tricia, Nathan, and their wee baby, Gwyneth. Tricia has Cystic Fibrosis and gave birth to her precious baby preterm. I've been following her husband's daily updates, since learning about her from her sister on breastfeeding.com. Their story has touched my heart in a such a deep way. I find myself thinking of them several times a day and saying a little prayer for their wellbeing.

So please, take a short moment to join other believers as we surround Tricia, Nathan, and Gwyneth in prayer.

If you're interested in hearing more, here is Nathan's blog:

http://cfhusband.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

CFHusband said...

Thank you!

Megan and Company said...

Hey! I just stumbled onto your blog. Thanks for posting their story!! Every prayer is deeply appreciated.