Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Contagion Descendeth

Both Jason and Caden are down with a nasty virus. I've avoided it thus far and hope I don't succumb. And I hope my guys get over it quickly. And knock on wood, that Caden won't get croup this time. He gets croup every.single.time. he gets a cold. And if he doesn't that either means 1) The daily singulair is helping that and his allergies 2) He does have reflux and the Zantac is helping or 3) He's outgrowing the tendency. Which is it? The world may never know.


Other than that, things are coasting along smoothly. I'm getting ready to purchase some seeds for my garden. I'm going to build at least one more box and possibly two. I can't believe how much my Square Foot Garden (SFG) produced last year, and I'm excited to expand this year. I'm also going to do more container herbs and am considering growing some strawberries. I'm also going to do an official experiment with some, err, organic fertilizer and marigolds. More on that later.


And because I haven't yet, I'm going to post a picture of the very handsome Caden. Oh! If you haven't checked in at Nathan's blog lately, please do! They've received some very great news. http://cfhusband.blogspot.com/ And yes this picture is from this past fall. After his second birthday, I'll post some more.