Tuesday, January 8, 2008

GM Diet

So, I need to do something drastic. I gained 3 pounds in a week. Eating ice cream everyday during training evidently wasn't a good idea to my waist line (but it was so good). So I'm going to try the GM diet for a week, maybe two weeks with some modifications. After I'm done with the diet, I intend to eat more fruits and veggies, less fats and meats. I'm even considering going vegan, though I'm not sure how I would do doing that. I don't do well with eating little bits of bad stuff so I guess I'll try a eat nothing bad diet for a while and see if that works. I'm hoping it does; I need to do something. Once my broken toe heals, I'll start exercising. I'm considering starting to run this spring. I HATE running, but maybe I can learn to like it.

So today, on day 1, I've eaten some watermelon. I have some apples, blueberries and cantaloupe for the rest of today. Tomorrow will be a veggie day and maybe some soup. I intend to allow one or two cups of chicken broth if I want it. I may make the cabbage soup tomorrow or the following day. I highly doubt I will eat the amount of beef they suggest. I'll probably head to Kroger tomorrow or the following day to see what sort of lean beef I can get. So there we are. Here's to skinny jeans!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

check out www.veganadam.com. There is tons of healthy recipes on there! and they are all vegan, too!

Maigan