Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Awesome Allergy Product

Well, its semi allergy friendly. Diana's Bananas (full sized or baby) in dark chocolate. Oh, yeah. No dairy, pretty sure its soy free (don't have a box to look at right now). They *do* make peanut coated milk chocolate ones in the same plant, so that is out of the comfort zone for some parents. I am not sure on their manufacturing policies as it relates to making sure that there is no cross contamination issues, so you may want to call if you consider giving the dark chocolate ones to a peanut allergic kiddo.

I ate them like mad when I was nursing Caden. And it's healthy because it dark chocolate (antioxidants) and fruit! So, its not really a treat, but a health food, right?

They're sold only in limited areas. Whole Foods is the only place I've found them locally. Check out the website to see if you can get them near you. www.dianasbananas.com

1 comment:

Katie Lou said...

Sounds yummy! I love bananas. To bad, i almost bet we can't get them at my local WF. i will check though.