Friday, September 26, 2008

Just a little FYI on my comment moderation

Someone has posted two anonymous comments that I have not moderated. The reasons for this are two fold.

1) The comment had nothing to do with the post

2) Since you are anonymous, I have no clue who you are.

I don't mind anonymous comments on topic, but I do mind anonymous comments that are not on topic, particularly if those comments indicate that the poster has been reading other aspects of my life on the Internet. While well wishes, thoughts, and criticism are welcome, they are only welcome in the venue in which they are posted.

I have not posted anything on any part of the Internet that I am uncomfortable with anyone knowing, however, its makes me a bit uncomfortable if someone comments on my blog about a post I've made on maybe another person's blog, web page, or message board.

There are other sorts of comments that I will not post, but they do not pertain to this situation at all. As such, there isn't much point in discussing them.

So, with that. I take my leave for the day! Happy Friday!

No comments: