Friday, February 1, 2008

What A Mighty God We Serve

In doing my multi-daily check ins on Nate blog, I discovered some wonderful news. Gwenyth began kangaroo care last night with Nate! There are some absolutely precious pictures that you must see. And, Tricia will likely be placed on the transplant list as early as Monday. God is so awesome. Please give thanks to God on their behalf today and ask His continued blessings and guidance for them.

Nate's blog: http://cfhusband.blogspot.com/

For some reason the Doxology is on my heart, so, even though most people probably know it by heart, here it is for a reminder:

Praise God from whom all blessings flow. Praise him all creatures here below. Praise him above, ye heavenly hosts. Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.

1 comment:

Megan and Company said...

Hey! I just caught this on your blog. Thanks for mentioning my sister. I'm enjoying getting "caught up" on your lives. Happy Birthday, Caden!

Joshsmom