Saturday, June 27, 2009

Yummy in My Tummy! For Will Cookies!

Here is another awesome allergy product. I'm always tickled pink whenever I find another food allergy friendly product. When your kid can go anywhere and eat anything, I don't think you really have a full appreciation for that; it's so easy to take for granted. But, when you have a kid that has been left out of a special treat, even when you try to plan ahead, well, it breaks your heart in a way I can't describe.

At any rate, I stumbled across these food allergy friendly cookies, while on vacation, today in Kalamazoo, MI. The fam and I decided to head to the Farmer's Market and lo and behold, a booth with food allergy friendly cookies!!! At a Farmer's Market!!!! In Kalamazoo!!!!! Well, of course we had to buy some. Wowza! They are so good. My mom, husband, and I all snuck a piece of Caden's star cookie. I thought I had gotten good at tweaking recipes to make them food allergy friendly.... well, I've evidently still got a way to go :)

If you get the opportunity, please check out (and order) some For Will Cookies. She ships and can cut them into a variety of shapes and decorations. And even if you don't have food allergies, I guarantee you, you'll be eating some of these on the sly. These cookies do have wheat and soy lecithin, but they are free of other top allergens.

http://www.forwillfoods.com/

No comments: