Friday, June 26, 2009

Finding a direction for this blog

When I initially started, I had intended this to be almost solely about my professional experiences as a resident director. Sadly, I've been rather dry on topics, other than my gripes about my (normally loveable) students. I'd like to have a rather firm topic to discuss, but like my mind and my interests, I think I'm going to try to blog more regularly on a variety of topics, once the fall hits and my break officially ends.

I'm sure August will bring some great stories about my new students, but I want to include recipes I really enjoy, product reviews for allergy products, musings on parenting, general natural living topics, etc. So, if you're coming along for the ride, let's see where my brain takes me... I'm sure it'll be rather (un) thrilling.

1 comment:

dulce de leche said...

I always find whatever you have to say worth reading, so I am looking forward to reading more! :)