Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Praise Baby

This is new to me. I heard about it a couple months ago and was intrigued by the idea. It is, essentially, Baby Einstein meets Jesus. I don't typically appreciate Christianizing harmless secular entertainment (simply because I don't believe that just because something doesn't mention Jesus, God, angels, etc that it is automatically a bad or evil thing).


Caden was gifted the lullaby CD and DVD a few weeks ago. He isn't interested in the DVD but loves the CD, and frankly, so do I! I love singing along with it (aren't your grateful that you are spared that performance?),and I'm thinking of adding some of the songs to my labor CD. I find it very soothing and relaxing.


I'm going to try to find the other Cd's to buy, since I, I mean Caden, loves this one so much. Its very kid friendly without being annoying. Something I wish I could say about the majority of kid music.


1 comment:

Katie Lou said...

Not new to us! I LOVE these CD's. Seriously Lilly has slept to one since the day she was born, and will not go to sleep without it. We used them in the car with her too. If she cried as a vbaby, I would just pop one in and the crying would stop.
Of course, I also love the message in the songs, and she knows every song on 3 of the CD's.
Highly reccomended from me!