Thursday, February 5, 2015

GoGo Squeez Fruit and Veggiez Pouches

A few months back, I joined BzzAgent. I love getting stuff in the mail, and I love to try new things. I'm forever reading my friends posts about new items; social media is such a great way to learn! So far, I am highly impressed! I've received four Bzz Kits so far to try free or heavily discounted items, and I've been pleased with everything I've received free or at a discount. The tasks to spread the word on the products are easy and intuitive without being pitchy. Allllll of that to say, we received GoGo Squeez Fruit and Veggiez Pouches FREE yesterday.



Jon and Tessa demanded one immediately. Since it has fruit and veggies as the first two ingredients, I was happy to let them even though I was in the process of preparing supper. I took a quick sip off of Tessa's just to get a feel for the taste. The initial taste was a bit tart, but the sweetness of the apple soon followed. Jon and Tessa were thrilled with the special snack and wanted to eat the last two in the box. Ha!

We tried the berry variety. I am *really* impressed with the ingredient list. First ingredient is apple, and the second ingredient is carrots. There are no artificial sweeteners, or anything untoward that would make me hesitate to give this to my kids again. I also really loved the cap on the pouch. It's easy enough for Tessa (newly 3 years old) to open, and it is immediately sippable. There is no need for any special spoons or anything. You can just toss these in a lunch box, diaper bag or purse, and you're ready to go without any fuss.

I cannot wait to let the kids try the other flavors too!

No comments: