Monday, October 12, 2009

Mood/Food Connection

Seasonal depression is something that starts to bother me this time of year. I typically muddle through okay, until after the holiday madness dies down, but this year I'm noticing a deeper dive sooner than expected.

I saw Whole Foods had a podcast about the mood/food connection so I thought I'd share the link here, for those interested.

http://blog.wholefoodsmarket.com/2009/10/nutrients-for-mood-balance/

I need to be more consistent in my supplement taking (prenatal, since the babe is nursing, b complex, vitamin D, fish oil), and I'm also going to endeavor to keep my blood sugar stable through whole grains and taking chromium supplements.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the podcast! Great!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the podcast! Great!